HP Hiring for System Engineer on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Skills||C# and .NET|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
JOB ID: 1482697
- Develops Windows Server based systems.
- Participates as a member of a team comprised of internal software systems engineers and multi-site development partners
- Produces design documentation that describes how a system will work & writes the Code to implement the
- Design. Participates in Code/Design reviews of the software modules.
- Supports and implements Agile development methodologies
- Supports best practices within the software engineering team
- Writes technical papers as required
- Communicates project status and concerns to management in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience
- Good understanding of Windows internals
- Experience in writing code to interface with Windows based systems in C# and PowerShell.
- Experience in programming with Windows Server based systems
- C# and .NET programming experience
- Source code control and/or build system experience