|Company Name||Matrix Business Services India Private Limited|
|Salary||INR 1 LPA – INR 2 LPA|
|Qualification||B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BCA|
|Job Role||Executive / Senior Executive|
|Skills||Microsoft Word and Excel.|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Matrix Business Services is an outsourcing company promoted and managed by Chartered Accountants with core competence in the verification space. They enable risk mitigation and compliance by validating the integrity of business and personal information. Their unique delivery model has helped them to provide their services to more than 300 corporate customers, of which 25 customers are in the Fortune 500 list. Headquartered in Chennai and funded by Kotak Mahindra Group, today Matrix has 10 branches with over 100 associate offices pan India and has been listed as one of India´s 50 Emerging Companies by NASSCOM. The strength of Matrix is its and highly motivated human capital and which is currently around 1000+ and growing.
- Perform internet research for verifications of employment and education.
- Enter data into background screening system.
- Communicate with clients and applicants regarding status of orders, missing information, and assisting with service issues.
- Electronically file documents and update spreadsheets.
- Enter data into applicant profiles/orders.
- Assist with client and office projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Must have good written and verbal skills.
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate