|Company Name||National Institute of Technology,|
|No of Vacancy||10|
|Last date to apply||13 Nov 2015|
About Company :
The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country. The college has been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development. Because of this rich experience, this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the UGC/AICTE and Govt. of India in the year 2003 and renamed as National Institute of Technology. NIT-T was registered under Societies Registration Act XXVII of 1975
Applications are invited in the enclosed format giving full details of academic records supported by evidence,for Support Trainees (Network/Hardware/Web/Email/Software) for a period of up to 4 years. Offer will begiven for selected candidates initially for 1 year and tenure may be extended each year based on the individual’s performance in the department of Computer Support Group (CSG). No extension will be given beyond 4 years at any cost. This is a purely temporary position and does not entitle any claim for permanent positions in future.
Support Trainees (Network/Hardware/Web/Email)
Candidate should possess 1 st Class in B.E./B.Tech. in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT from a recognized university or institution.
Support Trainees (Software)
Candidate should possess 1st Class in MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized university or institution.
- Excellent Academic Records from a reputed institution.
- Knowledge in System Administration (Windows / Linux / Mac).
- Knowledge in Hardware and Software Installation.
- Knowledge in Website design, HTML.
- Knowledge in using Email server like Horde client & Linux.
- Exposure to Programming Languages C, VB, Java, PHP, ASP.
- Exposure to MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle.
Age is restricted to 28 years as on October 1, 2015. i.e. those born on or before October 1, 1987 are not eligible
Selection Process :
- On-line Test: in the areas of Computer Hardware, Software, System Administration, OS, Web, Email and Programming Languages for 50 Minutes.
- Practical Test: Identifying hardware, Basic OS Installation, Webpage design, Email configuring, Programming for 30 Minutes
- Followed by Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates.
The Head, The Octagon-Computer Center
Computer Support Group
National Institute of Technology