|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineers|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details :
Salary Offered: Rs.300000/- per annum (Inhand)
Location: Across India and students should be flexible with any location
Job Responsibilities: Profile involves working on various software platforms
Salary: 3 Lacs
- 60% Aggregate in BE/Btech/MCA 2015 Batch
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/Btech/MCA 2015 Batch
- No Standing Backlogs, Max 1 year gap in education
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan and Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI /
- PIO card to work in India.