ONGC Ltd Recruitment For 493 Posts Of Technical Assistant, Mulitiple Position On 06 Nov 2015 @ Vadodara
|Company Name||ONGC Ltd Recruits|
|Post||Junior Telecom Officer|
|No of Vacancy||493 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 27,000/-p.m|
|Last date to apply||06 Nov 2015|
About Company :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 70% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 25% of the country’s total demand) and around 60% of its natural gas. With a market capitalisation of over INR 2 trillion, it is one of India’s most valuable publicly-traded companies.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad.
- As a global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production.
- ONGC is also adjudged as the most attractive Employer in Randstand Award -2013. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Limited is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 17 countries.
- ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with
opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in professionally managed organization focused on growth.
- ONGC, Western Sector, Gujarat invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to
the under mentioned posts with requisite essential qualification(s) and valid Registration (of Name) in any of
the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat i.e.
- Candidate’s Name and qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process.
- The Employment Exchange Registration Card should be valid during the online registration process, written test and interview.
- Reservations as per Government of India Guidelines.
- Candidates can apply for ONE POST ONLY.
- The candidates must possess the essential qualification mentioned against each posts i.e. for A-2 level Post where essential qualification is Diploma level, no candidate with direct BE/ Degree will be eligible and
same at A-1 level post where ITI is the basic qualification no direct Diploma holder are eligible to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) may apply for the posts identified for them as indicated against each post.
- However, the benefit of reservation shall be given to only those Person with Disabilities for whom the posts
have been reserved as per the disability.