|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Skills||HTML5, CSS, RUBY|
|Job Role||Engineer-Application Development|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
- Sasken is an embedded communications Solutions Company, that helps businesses across the communications value chain accelerate product development life cycles.
- Sasken offers a unique combination of research and development consultancy, wireless software products and software services, and works with Network OEMs, Semiconductor Vendors, Terminal Device OEMs and Operators across the world.
- Global Fortune 500 and Tier 1 companies in these segments are part of Sasken’s customer profile.
- Sasken Delivery Platform (SDP) has been developed and deployed with certain features to serve as an integrated project management tool.
- It is developed on Ruby on Rails framework using a mix of languages.
- There is a roadmap to enhance its features and project trainee would be assigned design, development, implementation and deployment activities of these SDP features.
- MCA from any recognized university.
- Competencies:The person should have knowledge of some of the following: HTML5, CSS, RUBY, JAVA, Database etc.
- Mandatory Skills: HTML5, CSS, RUBY, JAVA, Database etc