- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of embedded software development or testing.
- 1+ years of C, C++, Java, or other structured language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- RTOS experience for development on Infotainment, Audio or Multimedia products.
- Working experience with ActionScript, Qt, or HTML5 on embedded systems.
- Working knowledge of QNX, Embedded Linux, and/or Android.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of State Machine and UML diagrams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.