|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Job Role||Test Engineer – IPV6 Network layer testing|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
- Design and implement test and calibration equipment and procedures for new products.
- Design and implement improved methods and procedures for testing and calibrating existing products.
- Design and implement control systems for manufacturing processes.
- Assist production with test related issues.
- Present project status reports to manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- This position requires up to 1 year of previous related professional experience