FIS Hiring Freshers As C Programmer on Nov 2015 @ Gurgoan
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Skills||C, Data structures|
|Job Role||C Programmer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 42,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions
- FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
- For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
- If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Strong development experience in C programming.
- Good programming and analytical skills. Good in C programming concepts and data structures – Pointers, link list, tree etc.
- Good in database concepts – Index, constraints, SQLs.
- Should have shell scripting knowledge.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Perl scripting knowledge.
- Prior experience in financial/banking domain.