|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Qualification||BS or MS|
|Job Role||Software Development|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 42,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions
- Reverse Logistics team at Amazon Hyderabad Development Center is an agile team whoseter is to deliver the next generation of Reverse Logistics platform. As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
- We are looking for software engineers with 1-2 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- 1-2 years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.
- Experience in building software based on SOA architecture
- Development in cloud environment.
- Ability to design for scale
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in object oriented languagesC++ and Java and build large scale robust distributed systems