Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd HAL Recruitment for 235 posts of Apprenticeship Training @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd|
|No of Vacancy||235|
|Last date to apply||31 oct 2015|
About Company :
- Vigilance Department in HAL was set up in 1969 pursuant of formation of Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) (www.cvc.nic.in) based on the model recommended by CBI.
- During the year 1998, the Vigilance set up was separated from the security Department and established based on the recommendations of Department of Public Enterprises, with a view to make the Department more effective, credible and prompt.
- HAL Vigilance Department has adequate strength of officer and workmen. Vigilance Officers and workmen are positioned in all the Divisions of HAL spread throughout the country who report to the CVO stationed at the Corporate Office of HAL in Bangalore.
- Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders for Apprenticeship
training in the following branches at Avionics Division, Hyderabad for the year 2015-2016.
- The reservation for engagement of apprentices for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes,
Other Backward Classes and Physcially handicapped, Ex-Servicemen, Children of Ex-Servicemen
is 1:8, 1:20, 27:100, 3:100 and 3:100 respectively on the basis of total number of apprentices to
be engaged in terms of Apprentices Act.1961.
- The Stipend for Graduate Apprentices is Rs. 4984/- per month and for Diploma
Apprentices is Rs. 3542/- per month.
Mode and Criteria of Engagement of Apprentices:
- The Selection for Engagement of Appprentices based on Merit, taking into consideration
the Marks scored in the Degree/Diploma Examination, The CGPA grades are to be converted into
marks and the same are to be entered into the application. The applications with only CGPA grades
will be rejected. The applicant should have passed his degree/diploma on or after 1st April-2013.
Those who have passed the Degree/Diploma Examination before 1st April-2013 are not eligible.
- Interested Graduate/ Diploma candidates willing to undergo Apprenticeship training in the
above branches may submit their applications neatly typed on plain paper as per the format given
below to The Officer (HR-TM), Technical Training Centre (TTC), on or before by
Ordinary post only. On top of envelop the applicant should write “Application for Graduate
apprenticeship or Diploma apprenticeship” Incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications
received after 31 Oct 2015 will not be accepted. List of Provisionally selected candidates will be
displayed in HAL website after 10 Nov 2015.