HPPSC Recruitment Assistant Engineer On 07 Nov 2015 @ Himachal Pradesh
|Company Name||HPPSC Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||15|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||07 Nov 2015|
About Company :
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These Regulations, prescribed that the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission would consist of a Chairman and two Members to be appointed by the Governor.
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Candidate should possess Full time B.E. / B. Tech. (Electrical) and B.E./ B. Tech. (Electrical and Electronics)/ M. Tech. (Electrical)/ PG Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with at least 55% marks in case of SC/ST/internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% marks in case of other categories.
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the Himachal Pradesh.
- General Category- Rs.400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.- Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P/Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.- No Fee
Age Limit :
Between 18 to 45 years.
Selection Process :
Selection is to be made on the basis of performance of the candidates having qualified the screening test, before the interview board, a candidate scoring more marks in the interview shall be placed above the candidates scoring lesser marks in the interview. If the candidates will score equal marks in an interview, then a candidate securing more marks in the screening test will be placed above the candidate securing lesser marks in the screening test.Apply Now More Details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs