GETMEASHOP Off-Campus UI / UX Designers on Nov 2015 @ NCR
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Salary||INR 8 LPA to INR 10 LPA|
|Job Role||UI / UX Designers|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
GetMeAShop is an e-commerce startup developing a suite of applications which helps SME’s get online with minimum technical knowledge required. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for passionate individuals with a knack for learning new things, implementing them on live projects and watch those projects reach out to users. GetMeAShop is a work hard, party harder culture, with rapid pace development cycles, so expect lots of work and lots of fun!
- Design interactions for applications (web and mobile) and focus on user experiences that are simple and elegant
- Cognizant Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, Information Architecture, Wireframe, Mockups, Interaction Design.
- Cognizant Work on wireframe and prototyping tools, hands on knowledge of Balsamiq or any other tool.
- Cognizant Should have experienced approach in understanding and creating the usability mockups
- Cognizant Should have at least done 2 such projects which involved end to end approach to UI/ UX design building
- Cognizant Design and simplicity is our core focus for Product and designer has to be able to analyse the usability in precise manner
- Cognizant Creating illustrations on Photoshop, GIMP or whatever floats your
- Cognizant Conceptualizing (over beer/ coffee), designing and prototyping new features for our products
- Cognizant Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development
Skills required :
- Cognizant Excellent understanding of what makes an experience good or bad you can think through user problems
- Cognizant Find reasonable solutions mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Cognizant Must have created UI for some Mobile Applications/Games/ or at least 2 projects in web applications
- Cognizant Minimum 2 projects on UI/UX design
- Cognizant Highly proficient with designing, prototyping and mockup tools
- Cognizant Rapidly grasp the vision or a product or an idea
- Cognizant Should be able to adjust to random changes prevalent in Startup environment
- Cognizant Take ownership of task and self motivated
- Cognizant Can work 24 hours non-stop (alongwith your team, of course) if it just boils down to thatchniques.