|Company Name||Aspiring Minds|
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Salary||INR 2.2 LPA|
|Job Role||Client Servicing Executive|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Aspiring Minds offers scientific assessments with an innovative large-scale sourcing model analogous to a GRE-for-job concept. The state-of-the-art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health.
Aspiring Minds intelligent adaptive assessments span across Language, Cognitive skills, Domain knowledge and Personality. A strong in-house research and development team with alumni from IITs and MIT form the development back bone of the patent pending assessment tools.
The candidate shall work with Aspiring Minds clients and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. Our clients use Aspiring Minds large scale assessment and recruitment services. The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage database and excel to service the client. The candidate will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Shortlisting candidates from our dB for various clients.
- Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
- Regular dispatch of emails and SMS to candidates according to business requirements.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
- Understand clients requirement and execute accordingly.
- Based on data analysis, work out new strategies to reach out to candidates and ensure best results.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point