|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Salary||INR 4 – 8 LPA|
|Job Role||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Amicus Technologies™ is a data analytics startup, founded to solve the problem of consumer complaints in the market of High Value Purchases. It solves the problem by entering at both the pre-purchase and post-purchase stage. It is the only startup in the world which has figured out a way to monetize the huge amount of data languishingover the web in the form of consumer complaints. Amicus Technologies has built two key products- Amicus Shopping Assistant (AmicShop- Pre-Purchase) and a Complaint Amplification Mobile App- Amicus Consumer Voice (AmicVoice- Post-Purchase).
Pre-Purchase via the Amicus Shopping assistant, Amicus reduces the likelihood of a consumer complaint by showing the user the RealCost of a product && seller. The RealCost is curated by AmicRank algorithm by looking at 40+ variables3-5 Lakh data points collectedsocial media, ecommerce websites and complaint forums. The AmicRank algorithm analyzes 40+ data points by organizing them into Risks likelihood of something going wrong, Rights the rights when something goes wrong and Response the response when you invoke your rights.
Post-Purchase via the Amicus Consumer Voice, Amicus increases the likelihood of a resolution by allowing the user to create a complaint without typing a single word. Our engine then verifies the legitimacy of the complaint. We have reverse engineered sentiment analysis tools to stori-fy complaints using keywords. This increases the chances of the complaint being noticed by the brand. We also increase the reach of the complaint, by allowing the user to post it on multiple websites and social media forums, in a single click.
- We are building a stellar, data intensive web app that will change the way people shop online. It will be powered by our patent-pending algorithm and a machine learning data engine.
- We value algorithmic thinking and believe in the ability to simplify & communicate any & everything you do.
- You should be comfortable working & leading a team and proficient in Product Management tools such as Asana, Slack & Dropbox.
- We are building on the MEAN stack, and our data engine is built in Python.
Skill Set Required:
- MongoDB, REST API, JSON
- Linux, AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFront), Apache
- Responsive Design/Technical SEO optimization.
- Experience working in a heavily data driven environment
- Memcache, Redis, Neo4j, Git
- 2 Technical Round
- HR Round