|Company Website||www. Intel.com|
|Experience||2 to 4 years|
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
- A candidate should be proficient in designing test cases and contributing to effective test planning.
- Should have automation experience, and excellent problem solving skills. Experience in any programming language is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues.
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Design test cases and contribute to test planning
- Adapt and work in an agile environment
- Review the code written by developers
- Designing the automation framework
- Develop the automation test cases
- Perform the api testing
- Involve in the research tasks
- Review the business requirements, design documents
Educational Qualification: BE/BS/MS Computers, Electronics, IS
Experience Level (2-4) Years
- Expert in any programming language, preferably in C++/C#
- Hands on experience in automation
- Hands on experience in White box testing, api testing