IBM Hiring Software Developer on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Website||www. IBM .com|
|Experience||2 -5 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Works with product owners to develop and maintain end-user, administrative, and configuration documentation for all customer-facing and internal user documentation, including product release notes
- Utilizes style standards to ensure all documentation meets requirements; provides input to style standard modifications, as necessary
- Facilitates cross-functional discussions to solicit accurate information, capture requirements and review comments, and verify accuracy of documentation
- Follows an integrated documentation process for end-user documentation that includes print and online
Interfaces with the scrum teams, implementation, sales, and support organization to deliver user guides, training materials, and any other material that will assist end users with the understanding, configuration, implementation, and use of our products.
- Ensures product documentation needs are completed to coincide with product release schedules
Collaborates with the team to learn software as well as maintain current on changes and new features .
- Ability to analyze audience characteristics, user interfaces, command line tools, and design documents
- Ability to synthesize complex technical information for end users, and work well in teams
- An understanding of computer science concepts and information design
- Exposure to usability design principles is a plus.
- Some programming exposure including XML and Application Programming Interface (APIs).
- Knowledge of DITA.
- At least 5 years experience in the technical documentation field, with experience creating end-user documentation, engineering documentation.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree / Equivalent Experience.Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs