|Company Name||Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||722|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||12 Nov 2015|
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment for 722 Mining Sirdar, Dy.Surveyor, Overseer Vacancies. Eastern Coalfields Limited has been released a notification for 722 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply 27th October 2015 to 12th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Name of the Posts:
- Mining Sirdar: 631 Posts
- Dy.Surveyor: 43 Posts
- Overseer: 48 Posts
M/Sirdar, Tech. & Suvr.Gr. C:
- 10+2 or equivalent.
- Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
Recognised Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognised by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
Dy.Surveyor. Tech. & Suvr.Gr. B:
(10+2) / Matriculate with valid Survey Certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) to work as Surveyors in the coal mines.
Overseer (Civil) Tech. & Suvr.Gr.C:
- Should have passed the 10+2 or Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
- Should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years regular course from a recognised institute)
Pay or Salary:
Mining Sirdar: Rs.19035.02
- Candidates must not be of below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01/10/2015.Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen will be as follows:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years, for OBC Candidates (Non-creamy layer): 03 years
- For ex-servicemen as per Govt. Guidelines, and there will be no age bar for Departmental candidates.
- Departmental candidates means any employee of CIL & its subsidiary companies having the requisite qualification. Departmental candidates should forward the hard copy of downloaded application submitted online through proper channel.
Examination Fee of Rs.300/- ( Non- Refundable).
Examination Fee will be deposited in the A/C No.35228997799 of SBI by candidates belonging to General & OBC category. The exam fee is exempted for others. The challan form will be down loaded from website & filled properly. The candidate has to retain one portion of the challan. The ECL’s portion is to be sent along with the hard copy of application.
- The eligible candidates are to undergo a written test of 50 marks & viva voice of 10 marks. The combined score in both tests will be the basis of drawing panel of merit list.
- In the event of insufficient applications, management may go for viva-voce only.
- Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test & viva-voce. Finally selected candidates have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) by company’s own doctors & the findings thereon will be final.
- Those who will found unfit will be disqualified for employment.
- Written test will be on General Awareness and matters related to the concern subject. It will be an elimination round. Candidates not able to score minimum qualifying marks in the written test will not be called for viva voice.
- The question papers will be in MCQ & the candidates have to answer in the MCQ answer sheet. The answers will be evaluated through OMR machine. Candidates will not be allowed to take back question papers from the examination hall as that is intellectual property right of ECL.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for interview or viva voce.
- Candidates not able to secure minimum qualified marks will be eliminated. Relaxation will be given to SC/ST & OBC candidates in the qualifying marks of written test for short listing for interview.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-10-2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2015
Last Date of receipt of hard copy: 10-12-2015