|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Test Specialist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Systems brings together middleware, servers and storage to deliver innovative technology platforms for tomorrow’s digital enterprises. Accommodating increasing workloads with intelligent management. IBM Systems delivers the infrastructure clients require to transform to digital businesses by leveraging the strength of IBM software and hardware.
- Executing Regression Test Cases in Manual/Auto Environment.
- Validating new functionality in AIX/HMC/PowerKVM by developing new Test scenarios.
- Primary Test ownership for more than 2 components.
- Identify Test gap and develop new test scenarios based on escape analysis.
- Contribute to the Product GA Test Plan/Test case development.
- Must have very good understanding of any Unixoperating system
- Hands on experience of UNIXoperating system as User.
- Must have C-Programming experience (Good in Programming – 4/5)
- Experience in shell scripting on (ksh,bash, sh) and shell program.(3/5
- Good to have exposure to shell programming languagesPerl, Python programming skills.(2.5 /5)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English: Fluent
- Master’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in C, UNIX, Shell programming, testing