Vestas Hiring Freshers as Engineer on Nov 2015 @ Chennai
|Qualification||BE / Diploma in ME / EEE / ECE, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Skills||Excel & PowerPoint|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy – improving business case certainty and reducing the cost of energy for our customers.
Vestas works in close partnership with customers to offer the most effective solutions towards energy independence. Our core business is the development, manufacturing, sale and maintenance of wind power plants – with competencies that cover every aspect of the value chain from site studies to service and maintenance.
- An Exciting Opportunity with Global Technical & Operation Support Team at the capacity of an Surveillance Engineer in India
- Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Limited – Remote Operation Centre
- The Global Remote Operations Centre – APAC System operates 24×7 – VestasTurbineWatch™. This system helps to increase the productivity and availability of the turbines by immediate action on abnormalities occurred in WTG’s during unmanned conditions
- The Global ROC -APAC monitors turbine under Asia Pacific & China. We are offering a career opportunity in Vestas, under ROC APAC, department. This department is in operation since 2005 and having a great value add to Customer.
- Monitoring 2000 Turbine of 56 wind farms across 9 countries
- 24 x7 – Three shifts in day, rotational
- Monitoring the wind farms using Vestas proprietary Software tools, .
- Refer Standard Documents – Surveillance FAQ / VGA for every action
- Reset & Restart the WTG as per the guideline document or notify to site as per the Protocol.
- Regular communication with Wind farm Technicians on Emails and Phone calls
- Provide periodic updates in the routine work and any deviations are recorded.
- Ensuresrelevant internal controls are followed
- Report Generation – Daily, Weekly & Monthly as per the internal customer’s request
- Focus on high standard of quality and safety wherever required
- Adhere to Vestas Standards Policies
- BE / Diploma in ME / EEE / ECE, B.Sc Phy , Math.
- Fresher or Experience , WTG Technicians, BPO, Call Centre .
- Good Analytical skill and knowledge
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral.
- Flexible regarding work hours due to sites in Europe and US.
- Good Knowledge in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to join a multinational company with great prospects in regards to professional and personal development in a position.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs