|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Application Developer Intern|
|Skills||programming and Database skills|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Business Group The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaksschool.
- BE/B Tech with
- Strong problem solving and Analytical ability
- Strong programming and Database skills
- Strong Technical skills and education background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Positive attitude