|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Job Location||ALL INDIA|
|Last date to apply||08 Nov 2015|
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the of excellence in software development.
- Year of Graduation: Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Relevant Disciplines: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Marks Criteria :
Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Course Duration :
Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria :
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type :
Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria :
Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
- ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’ link will be available from 22 October 2015 on NextStep portal for all the candidates who have successfully completed their Registration and Application form on TCS NextStep.
- Last date of Registrations: 8th November 2015
- Date of Test: 1st Week of December, 2015
- Your candidature for the TCS Offcampus Drive of 2015 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form
- Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’