|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Recruits|
|Post||Combined Civil Services Examination -II|
|No of Vacancy||1863|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to apply||11 Nov 2015|
- Applications are invited only through online mode upto 11.11.2015 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-16 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services)
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service / Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Cooperative Subordinate Service
Carried Forward Vacancies
- The vacancies in respect of the post of Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Medical and Rural Health Services Development, Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department, Vigilance and Anti-corruption Department,Survey and Land Records Department and Commercial Taxes Chennai (South) Division have been announced in this Notification pending approval of the Staff Committee / pending amendment to Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service. Hence, the number of posts given against these vacancies are subject to approval of Staff Committee / pending amendment to Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
a. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of
admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
b. How to apply : Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
c. The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch TNPSC website ahead / before the scheduled date of examination.
d. Facilitation counter for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or
over Telephone No. 044 – 25332833/ 25332855 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.