Amazon Hiring Freshers As Analyst, Customer Experience Analysis on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Analyst, Customer Experience Analysis|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
- Analyst, Customer Experience External Job Description
- Amazon is seeking an Analyst, Customer Experience Analysis . Our team performs continuous measurements of our customers experience to drive improvements and make recommendations to our senior leaders worldwide.
- In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting consumer experience data.
- The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player, with an excellent attention to detail and a keen business sense who wants to explore customer experience improvement opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collect consumer experience data on a continuous basis, using established SOPs
- Analyze and report data to be shared with senior leadership
- Propose enhancements to our processes and methodology to improve data quality and drive down costs
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the worldwide team
- BA/BS in Business, Operations, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills
- Relevant work experience in an analytically oriented role e.g., business metrics reporting, finance, consulting, or marketing research
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated
- Diverse work experience/background, experience in working in a global team setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficiency in an additional language is a plus.