JPMorgan Chase Hiring Freshers As Applications Developer on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||WebAstral Infotech Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
|Skills||JBase and JSQL|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
- JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have over 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Contribute to product and technical strategy
- Evaluate design risks
- Assess large scale effort estimates for business cases
- Be a hands on senior developer, able to jump into one of several teams and contribute to the codebase
- Strong Knowledge on infobasic programming.
- Organize collaborative architecture work across teams, to drive alignment of technical architecture across all applications in a given product domain
- Coach and develop your teams on technical topics
- Senior Application Developer maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as application developer. These duties can include regular consultations with Product Owners concerning software, creating new programs and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality
- Strong knowledge on JBase and JSQL Commands
- Knowledge on JDLS locking architecture
- Should have good exposure to COB Monitoring and remediation.
- Knowledge on TCServer,TWS,Browser would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Pack Deployment and Environment Administration.
- Share knowledge with more junior team members: mentoring, code reviews, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes, and provide consulting / coaching to multiple teams