Intel Hiring Freshers As Design Automation Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Qualification||BS or MS|
|Skills||PERL and TCL|
|Job Role||Design Automation Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Job ID : 778833
- Design Automation Engineers are advocates of methodologies to help projects to be effectively and successfully executed with high quality. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and deploying layout design & verification flows and techniques to enable HIP design in Intel. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Responsible for tool, flow & methodology development for the design of Analog & custom digital designs on leading Intel process (14nm and below)Responsible for development of physical verification tool, flow and methodology on Intel Process
- Provide Design Automation support to the Hard IP projects in the tools/flows used in the layout implementation across different Intel sites.
- Responsible for internal/external vendor interaction, developing new concepts/BKMs in the custom layout domain and deploying those capabilities to different teams in HIP.
- Minimum of BS or MS in Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering.
- Experience in Custom Layout automation or Layout verification/densification runsets development.
- Candidate must be experienced in one of the Custom Layout tool suites (Cadence or Synopsys) or Industry standard Physical Verification Tools like icv/calibre etc.
- Good automation skills using PERL and TCL or SKILL on one of the industry leading custom layout tool.
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work in global environment.
- Good in communication skills and strong motivation for customer support
- Strong analytical & Problem solving skills.