Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment For Posts of Chief Economist on 26 Nov 2015 @ New Delhi
|Company Name||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|No of Vacancy||NA|
|Qualification||PhD in Economics|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||26 Nov 2015|
About Company :
- It was in the year 1908, when a humble idea to uplift the poorest of poor of the land culminated in the birth of Punjab & Sind Bank with the far-sighted vision of luminaries like Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh. They enjoyed the highest respect with the people of Punjab.
- The bank was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.
- Decades have gone by, even today Punjab & Sind Bank stands committed to honor the social commitments of the founding fathers.
- The Chief Economist will be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the top management of
- He/ She will also be required to analyze and evaluate economic and financial indicators of national and international level and assess their impact on various markets and asset classes.
- He/ She may also work on costs incurred by the bank on specific line of activities and the returns expected from such activities.
Any other roles & responsibilities assigned as per policies of the Bank from time to time.
- The candidate shall be appointed on regular basis in Senior Management Grade Scale –IV and
the Scale of Pay is Rs. 50030 -1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170. DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as
per rules in force from time to time and depending upon the place of posting.
- Medical, LTC,
Terminal Benefits and other perquisites will be as per prevailing rules.