Intel Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||C, C++, .net, Perl|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Job Id : 776420
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuitsthe component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics or Computer Engineering. Other requirements such as:
- Programming skill in C, C++, .net, Perl, and other scripting knowledge
- Excellent problem solving, technical leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Previous experience on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) such as CMT, HDMT, V8
- Basic test program knowledge including test methodology
- Knowledge of New Product Introductions (NPI) and Product Life Cycle (PLC)
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs