Flowserve Hiring Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech On Nov 2015 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Engineer – Estimation and Pricing|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success
JOB ID: 31761BR
- The role as a Estimator Associate is a unique combination of technical and commercial responsibilities; the candidate will be responsible for aftermarket parts interpretation and pricing for customer quotations and orders for the Moosic Parts Distribution Center in efforts to drive high customer service levels.
- This individual needs to be customer focused and driven for results in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication and analytical skills, along with strong problem solving and independent working abilities are required to balance priorities.
- Individual should have an understanding of Engineering Standards or estimating practices. Reading drawings, familiarity with metallurgy and Oracle Applications is a plus.
- 4 year Mechanical Engineering Degree with 1 to 3 years of work experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read drawings, have mechanical aptitude and/or Engineering skill set
- Understanding of bills of materials and supporting item masters, sub-assemblies, material specifications
- Excellent organization skills, along with attention to details, time management, and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, supporting business needs.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and set priorities in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Software