|Company Name||CSC Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Professional Product Test|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 70,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries.
JOB ID: 1500ZGZ
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred from a recognized university or institution.
- Zero or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with computers and exposure to software development methodology and software testing techniques and tools
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools.