|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk.
JOB ID: 9847BR
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities.
- Designs algorithms and data structures. Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.