|Experience||0 -1 years|
|Job Role||Junior Associate Project Management|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Joining us means you will be part of a great company, one that joins hands to really improve patient and business outcomes using analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise. Our people are exceptionally bright, motivated, and customer focused. Even though they are from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, they have three things in common—they are really passionate about healthcare, they are committed to their customers and teams, and they sincerely believe that collaboration is the key to achieving their personal and professional goals.
- Understanding client’s requirements and ensuring that the delivery team delivers various client nuances and the output produced meets client requirements.
- Providing weekly status and progress reports to stakeholders.
- Conducting project reviews and status update meetings.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- BBA/BBM/BCA from a recognized university or institution.
- 0-1 year of experience in project management.
- Familiarity with project management software and MS Office, with working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
- Effective project review and monitoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, initiative, independence, and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills; ability to identify, build, and maintain relationships to deliver success.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously