|Experience||0 -1 years|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
• Involved in coding, testing, debugging
• Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant
• Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
• Applies design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Client interaction in some cases.