Reliance Industries Limited Hiring Executive Assistant On Nov 2015 @ Maharashtra
|Company Name||Reliance Industries|
|Experience||0 -3 years|
|Job Role||Executive Assistant|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group positively influences the lives of one in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages.
Level 1 – Managing and collating Data.
- Gathering Information – Gather information from all relevant sources.
- Processing Information – Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
Maintaining data sanctity
Level 2 – Analytical reporting
- Analyzing Data or Information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge – Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Level 3 – Descriptive Modelling
- Creating the models – Understanding the long term trends and implication for the Industry
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for others – Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- MBA from a recognized university or institution.
- Understanding of Petrochemical industry
- Analytical Thinking