|Company Name||Infineon Technologies|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – ATV SW|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2013, Infineon has 26,725 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2013, the company achieved sales of €3.843 billion.
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and validation for various peripherals of Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore and ARM-Cortex-Mx (e.g. CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, FlexRay, UART, Flash, Timers, PWM, etc)
- Development of application specific drivers & libraries
- Author architecture, design, test specifications and customer documents
- Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution
- Provide technical solutions to customer change requests
- Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility
- Liaise with chip development engineers on a need basis.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university or institution.
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems
- Experience in standards such as AUTOSAR, IEC61508, ISO26262 is desirable
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Keil, RVCT etc
- Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipments – oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power benches etc
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment