|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Product Development Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Epicor is committed to delivering world-class software and innovative technologies with the global infrastructure to support emerging businesses, regional corporations, and global enterprises.40 years of experience in delivering innovative, award-winning solutions.More than 20,000 customers, in over 150 countries.
- Development and maintenance of Epicor’s product enterprise solution.
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Write, unit test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Understand and adhere to business requirements and technical specifications for large, complex projects
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA from a recognized universirty or institution.
- 0-1 years’ experience in Powerbuilder, C#, and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in ASP.Net, MVC,WCF, RESTFull services, Web API, AngularJS, and Crystal Reports
- Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality