National Instruments Hiring Freshers as Technical Sales Consultant On 06 Nov 2015 @ Across India
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Sales Consultant|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Delhi, Pune|
|Event Date||06 Nov 2015|
|Last date to apply||05 Nov 2015|
About Company :
National Instruments India was set up in 1998 to propagate the revolutionary Virtual Instrumentation technology in the country. Our consistent double digit growth and increased investments by NI in India is a testament to the success we have enjoyed in the adoption of Virtual Instrumentation technology in India. We understand the nuances and issues that Indian engineers and scientists face and have introduced various India specific initiatives, to enrich the lives of Indian engineers.
National Instruments believes in constant innovation and invests 16% of its annual revenue in Research & Development. National Instruments India has a Research and Development wing in Bangalore which helps customers across the globe. NI India R&D has received more than 7 patents for innovations in the fields of Motion Control algorithms, RF and software development.
- As a Technical Sales Consultant, you are an integral member of the National Instruments worldwide Sales organization.
- It’s a consultative based selling role, with a fast paced team environment cultivating, collaborating and closing sales opportunities in the respective geographies in India.
- National Instruments products are used for highly advanced test, measurement and automation environments with exciting outcomes.
- To drive and expand National Instruments Business through Consultative Selling
- Ability to identify and close potential sales opportunity & consistently meet Sales Targets
- Consistant and Effective communication within the team, between various teams and the sales management
- To work with Field Sales teams to cover the entire geography and create up selling opportunities for our
- Product Portfolio
- Provide timely and accurate business reporting and forecasting to management
- Further develop National Instruments market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style
- BE/BTech2013, 2014 or 2015 batch (ALL branches)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Strong Engineering Background
- Ability to drive for results and take initiative
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Can Do Attitude
Bangalore 6th Nov Only
- You should be willing to work in any of the National Instruments office in Bangalore, Delhi or Pune.
- The applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only. And no profiles will be directly entertained by National Instruments.
- If offered you will have to join within 7 days.