|Company Name||Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||02 -06 Nov 2015|
|walk-in Time||11 AM – 2 PM|
About Company :
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), is one of the world’s largest multi modal deep sea container carriers having over 100 years of maritime history covering Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Australia and New Zealand, with links to east-west routes. MOL is renowned for its Global Quality Service Standards offering diverse supply chain solutions. As per Forbes 2000 ranking of Top Global Companies, MOL is one of the only Three Global Ocean Carrier ranked among the world’s Top 1000 companies. MOL in India was set up in June 2002 before which it operated through general agents since 1966. MOL’s business divisions are MOL Liner, MOL Logistics, MOL BackOffice. MOL has set up offices in 7 different locations with Corporate office in Mumbai. At MOL we nurture a conducive working environment steered by open door policies & ample opportunities to learn & grow.
- We have urgent job opening for BSC/ MSC Graduate
- Scrutinize and approve MOL & Partner line Dangerous cargo application ensuring compliance to IMDG, local & international rules, MOL / Partner line In House rules, Owners Charter party agreement.
- Co-ordination with Trade Management, Partner lines, Booking offices & V/l planners for various DG inquiries & issues.
- Screening MSDS to determine product as DG or Non-DG.
- Maintaining Database in Common Drive, MIP and STARNET.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shifts including night shift.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
MOL Information Processing Services Pvt. Ltd..
Skyline Icon, 8th Floor, Unit No. 801-804,
Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla Road,