Intel Hiring IT Support Specialist Internship On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||IT Support Specialist Internship|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Are you innovative, creative and looking for a job where you can transform your skills? Our team provides software development productivity tools to Intel’s fast moving software development teams. Our key customers are software developers who work on all of Intel’s platforms. The team provides a computing environment and support for Intel product development teams that include source control, build and test automation, and static code analysis tools.
- A typical day for the IT support specialist may include
Work directly with end users to resolve application issues
Operations and troubleshooting of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software
Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur and within an established Service Level Agreement
- We will provide tool specific training.
Candidates will be studying in an undergraduate program for computer science or related technical field
- A passion for technical troubleshooting and problem solving. Specifically, you will need to solve software tool/application and OS configuration problems.
- Course experience in Linux (we run SLES) and basic understanding of the networking stack.
- Course experience in at least one scripting language, and a desire to learn more. We work primarily in Perl,
- Visual Basic, Python and Bash.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving, globally distributed environment.