|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Consulting Engineer|
|Skills||C/C++ in Linux|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 778862
- Technical consulting and training strategic customers regularly on-site or remotely.
- Developing, prototyping, and documenting code samples for technical trainings, seminars and webinar like activities.
- Troubleshooting software issues, documenting solutions and workarounds for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Creating technical marketing collateral, knowledge base articles and customer case studies.
- Working with customer applications and build tools (Microsoft Visual Studio*, Eclipse*, make, etc).
- Soliciting customer feedback proactively on Intel developer products and technologies and ensure this feedback is understood by the appropriate teams within Intel.
- Leveraging customer feedback in conjunction with appropriate use of internal investigations to drive the design requirements for the next generation of hardware and software.
- Collaborating with product development teams in planning next generation product features.
- Determining and defining best practices for Intel developer products and highlighting these to educate software developers at key industry events, onsite at ISVs.
- PhD in computer science or electrical engineering
- Programming experience with FORTRAN and/or C/C++ in Linux and Windows environments.
- Programming experience with parallel programming models such as MPI, OpenMP, POSIX threads and/or TBB.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of cluster technologies and administration.
- Working knowledge of shell scripts and the GNU tool chain on Linux and familiarity with the Microsoft* Visual C++ build environment.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical people and excellent presentation skills for peers, senior management, partners, and customers.
- Ability to travel about 10-20% a month.
- Solid hardware and software architecture understanding, including knowledge of microprocessor technologies.
- Experience with HPC interconnects and fabrics
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning is highly desirable.
- Proven track record for flexibility and pro-activeness in handling issues and supporting customers.