IBM Hiring Software Engineer-FTH On Nov 2015 @ Karnataka
|Experience||0 to 10 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer-FTH|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
- We are looking to hire outstanding Research Software Engineers in our group. Responsibilities of a Research Software Engineer include participating in basic and applied research on a wide array of text analytics and machine learning projects.
- Candidates applying for this department should be proficient in one or more of the following areas: statistical data modeling, machine learning, text analytics, natural language processing, information extraction, information retrieval, data mining.
- Research Software Engineers are expected to build and develop systems which demonstrate and make accessible the underlying research technology.
- Qualifications for a Research Software Engineer include a Master’s/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields.
- A demonstrated strong systems building and development ability is required. Industrial research internships are a plus. In our global collaborative workplace, strong communication skills and teaming ability are required.
- Minimum 16 or more years of education required with Master’s Degree
- 0-10 years of work experience required
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval,
- Information Extraction
- Strong academic record
- Excellent programming and system development skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English