|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Qualification||BE / MCA|
|Skills||JDLS / JBase and JSQL|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
J.P. Morgan Brief
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Job Id :150089934
Currently we are seeking a infobasic senior developer to work with the Application Development Team in JPMC supporting T24 Banking product. The role works closely with the VP / Product owners in developing SI’s, design reviews, maintaining release tracker, development of JPMC specific modules and deployments.
- Contribute to product and technical strategy
- Evaluate design risks
- Assess large scale effort estimates for business cases
- Be a hands on senior developer, able to jump into one of several teams and contribute to the codebase
- Strong Knowledge on infobasic programming.
- Organize collaborative architecture work across teams, to drive alignment of technical architecture across all applications in a given product domain
- Coach and develop your teams on technical topics
- Senior Application Developer maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as application developer. These
- duties can include regular consultations with Product Owners concerning software, creating new programs and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality
- Strong knowledge on JBase and JSQL Commands
- Knowledge on JDLS locking architecture
- Should have good exposure to COB Monitoring and remediation.
Knowledge on TCServer,TWS,Browser would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Pack Deployment and Environment Administration.
- Share knowledge with more junior team members: mentoring, code reviews, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes, and provide consulting / coaching to multiple teams
Strong Expertise in Temenos T24 product specifically to modules like
- Funds Transfer
- Interest and charges
- COB processing
- HVT processing
- T24 Infobasic development knowledge
- BE / MCA from a reputed institute