Synopsys Hiring Freshers as Intern Technical on Nov 2015 @ Noida
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Qualification||BE /MS in EE.|
|Job Role||Intern Technical|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has approximately 113 offices located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India. – See more at: https://www.synopsys.com/COMPANY/ABOUTSYNOPSYS/Pages/About.aspx#sthash.4b9RwvoY.dpuf
This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof. This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Minimum education and years of experience required:
- Diploma in EE with 1+ years of relevant experience,
- BE /MS in EE.
- Fundamentals of CMOS & FINFET with VLSI Fabrication Methodology.
- Have basic knowledge of Layout design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Have working knowledge Unix/Linux platform.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work. Be a positive participant and active team member.
- Scripting languages (preferably TCL, C-shell, Perl)