Microsoft Hiring Freshers As Service Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Skills||C#, Asp.net,XML,SQL Server|
|Job Role||Service Engineer 2|
|Last Date to Apply||30 Nov 2015|
About Company :
- Microsoft Corporation India is one of the fastest growing subsidiaries of Microsoft Corporation, the worldwide leader in software, services, and solutions.
- The Microsoft India story began in 1990, picked up greatly in the new millennium, and has grown steadily since then. Now, as India takes its place as a leader in the global knowledge economy, Microsoft continues to be an active partner in the country’s growth.
- Ability to read, write, configure code, and design for end-to-end service telemetry, alerting and self-healing capabilities on point solutions
- Experience/Exposure analyzing real-time and trending service behavior through telemetry
- Experience/Exposure with resilience modeling (failure mode analysis) on point solutions and platforms and ability to simulate service outages for point solutions (automated) and platforms (manually)
- Experience/Exposure leading software engineering team members in translating customer and technical requirements into service architecture to meet Quality of Service Expectations
- Ability to lead service teams through Live Site Reviews and corrective action plans
- Experience leading and representing the Service in backlog discussions & standups to establish appropriate prioritization of Live Site requirements
Familiarity & Experience in many of the following:
- C#, Asp.net
- SQL Server
- Outstanding problem solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team
- Experience/Exposure in automation, specifically related to deployment, recovery, or other manual processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences – or equivalent work experience.