|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Professional|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
In 1991 TomTom was founded and began a journey that would change the way people drive forever.2001 marked TomTom’s 10 year anniversary and a new focus on in-car navigation products for PDAs. By June 2002 the TomTom Navigator was launched, providing customers across Europe with an easy-to-use, affordable navigation solution for the first time.The first ever PND was affordable and accessible to everyone and became the fastest selling consumer technology device ever, reaching one million sales faster than the introduction of the mobile phone. Demand grew rapidly across Europe and North America, since then, over 75 million devices have been sold in 35 countries, guiding drivers over 280 billion kilometers.
- First class support for the TomTom devices to our consumers
- Troubleshooting and assistance of technical issues
- Providing professional purchase advice
- Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through all customer interactions
- Candidate should possess any degree from a recognized university or Institution.
- Experience in Customer Handling in International work environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Technical affinity,
- Driven by quality and customer service,
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker,
- Fresher’s and undergraduates with technical affinity may also apply.