|Company Name||BT Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
BT Group plc is a holding company which owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British multinational telecommunications services company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 170 countries.BT’s origins date back to the founding of the Electric Telegraph Company in 1846 which developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the General Post Office, a government department, became the monopoly telecoms supplier in GB. The Post Office Act of 1969 led to the GPO becoming a public corporation.
JOB ID: 32517
- The role holder is responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
- He/she provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- The role holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g.
- CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.