NCR Hiring Freshers As Software Test Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Immediate|
About Company :
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline Internships and/or 0-3 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Excellent problem solving and analytical skills Ability to work independently or as part of a team Attention to detail Adjusts to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change; Accepts and adapts to new or alternative approaches
- No Standing Backlogs, Max 1 year gap in education.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan and Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI /
- PIO card to work in India.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys dynamic, result-oriented work culture.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery.
- Profile involves working on various software platforms
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.