|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Job Location||Chennai / Bangalore|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds network equipment which we sell to the carriers globally, on which the internet is built. Our engineers work hard every day to solve real-world problems faced by consumers of the internet, and to design and build the latest and greatest equipment to make the internet experience richer every day.
Within Alcatel-Lucent, the Service Router Product Group (SRPG) builds gear that powers the internet. The suite of products includes the 7750 Edge Router, the 7450 Aggregator, the 7710 edge router in a modular and compact form factor, the 7705 Service Aggregation Router, and the 7210 Service Access Switches. The entire product family is based on the Service Router Operating System (SR-OS). The Service Router family of products has established a new benchmark among carrier customers for richness of features and reliability, and is rapidly gaining market share worldwide.
- Understand and become highly proficient at setting up IP/MPLS networks based on the Alcatel-Lucent family of Service Routers.
- Develop both manual and automated tests which exercise product functionality.
- Augment test strategies with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment?
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Familiar or proficient with UNIX