Oracle Hiring Principle Project Manager On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BS or MS degree|
|Job Role||Principle Project Manager|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft
- Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
- Manages all aspects of internal information system projects from initiation to delivery. Projects involve all aspects of Information Technology plus close coordination with the Real Estate and Facilities (RE&F) team.
- The role is in the JAPAC GIT PMO team managing Global IT projects in the JAPAC geography. Predominately focused on managing RE&F and GIT initiated projects. Part of the Global IT PMO Communications and Infrastructure team.
- Manages work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project scope, roles and responsibilities and developing detailed project plans. Manages implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, hardware and network order management, service transition and on-time delivery.
- Risk and escalation management are also key areas.
- The work is demanding and complex, requiring the ability to motivate and coordinate virtual teams to deliver complex projects to agreed deadlines.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically five years of project management, IT or related experience needed.
- Excellent communication skills required with the ability to communicate effectively within the organization and to partners and suppliers.
- Candidates need a good technical background, as although the job is predominately about managing Global IT projects within the triple constraints, it also requires the ability to organize technical resources in a matrix environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate new tools and technology.
- The successful candidate will be required to become quickly competent in the use of the GIT Project Management tool – Primavera P6.
- Regular travel to all parts of JAPAC and weekend working required