|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Graphics Hardware Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Jobs ID : 779543
As part of the graphics DFX design/validation team, the candidate will be working closely design/validation. He will have an opportunity to ramp-up on an assigned unit and contribute to the development of the same on two generation of projects which will be concurrently executed. His assignment can also include taking forward methodology improvement ideas including, study, development, data collection.
- The candidate will be part of graphics DFX design/validation team under Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) responsible for design and proliferation of graphics cores which would eventually become part of Intel CPUs.
- The team is responsible for DFX design and validation activities related to 3D and / or media features of Intel’s next generation graphics cores.
Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- development of micro-architecture, RTL coding and validation of 3d / media units
- development or modifying test verification environments
- development of testplans, test writing and execution
- work with structural design teams to ensure timing closure for the owned units
- work with validation and integration teams for debugs / fixes pre and post Silicon
- Working knowledge of System Verilog/Verilog HDL
- Knowledge of scripting languages like shell scripting and PERL
- Knowledge of spyglass, ATPG tools and GLS etc will be plus